A large part of the companies face the challenge of dealing with reprocessing that oscillates between 3% and 5%. These reprocesses can be both dry by-products from screens, dryers, coolers and pneumatic transports, as well as wet waste generated during the stop and start cycles of extruders.
The traditional practice to reuse these dry by-products implies their return to the dosing stage, which entails an increase in operating costs, premature wear of critical parts, a decrease in production capacity and the need to reprocess a material that already has undergone pre-processing.
On the other hand, the wet waste generated in the extruder stop and start phases is often sold as low-quality products destined for pig feed. If these by-products are not treated quickly, bacteria, flies and bad odors proliferate, affecting the health of the plant.
In this context, Clivio Solutions and SATI present the reliable, efficient, automatic and innovative solution to this recurring problem: the Byproduct Recovery System, or SRS.
What key benefits are gained by purchasing this equipment?
- Improved efficiency in the recovery process, which contributes to the sustainability of the organization.
- Transformation of all by-products into finished products, avoiding the sale of low-quality products for animal feed on farms.
- Reduction of energy consumption and, therefore, of operating costs.
- Release of production capacity.
- Elimination of the need to re-dosify and process a product that has already been treated again.
- Automation of the recovery process.